Sunday, January 24, 2010

fun day

Today was a super fun day! I was really excited because I felt like alot of my friends from different circles all met so we had this great group of diverse people. On Sunday mornings I sometimes run with a group of predominantly Mexican Americans. We meet at 7:10 because everyone needs to get back for church. My friend Kalina from Fleet Feet was going to join so I was excited about that. Then my friend Alona wanted to know if I wanted to run so I told her she should join us. Then my friend Heather called and I said I was already running with people but she should join. So I had all these friends meet each other for a run. It was fabulous! Afterwards Alona came over for breakfast. Then I went to Church while she hung out in my apartment ( I invited her but she is Jewish so she said no). Later in the evening I went to dinner with my high school friend Pam which was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment