Thursday, May 13, 2010

busy busy busy

This is how my life goes...great things happen at the same time which ends up in a lot of work at the same time
Great thing number 1:
I am getting married!
Equivalent work:
Find date and place asap
Great thing number 2:
I started volunteering at RIC in the prosthetics department and loved it (work there everyday all day).
Equivalent work:
Finding out I loved it meant. I want to get into the program- finding and applying for a Psychology class (a pre-requisite for the program), asking people for recommendations, and finding other people in the field to volunteer with so I can get the required recommendations from Prosthetists)
Great thing number 3:
My friend Camille comes to visit me. I get to show her the city.
equivalent work: umm..delaying on the work that I should be doing for wedding and school.
Great thing number 4:
I have my Choir concert today (sunday)
equivalent work: 4 additional choir rehearsals this week.
Great thing number 5:
Free entry into the Soldier Field 10 miler next Saturday
equivalent work:
I should be training for this race...but no time : (

Well! Life is moving to fast but I have alot of good things going on...just wish God would have made the days longer : )

No comments:

Post a Comment