Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Calvin Lunch and Pizza Date with Jeff

A few days ago I was sitting at my work computer when my phone rang. I turned to look at who it was (it usually says who from my work is calling) but it just showed a number. I almost didn’t pick it up but I noticed it was a 616 number (Grand Rapids). It ends up that it was a man from Calvin Giving that knew my Uncle. He said that he wanted to take the Calvin people from SnL out for lunch. Anyway, we all went Miller’s Pub with him for lunch. This is the restaurant that I went to on my interview so just sitting in there brought back nervous feelings. It was a fun lunch but I do think he accomplished his purpose of making me feel like I should give back to Calvin! (after all I am a very satisfied customer of Calvin)

Later in the evening I went to redeem my Uno’s Birthday Pizza (Free individual birthday pizza.) It expired today so I had to use it. I set up a dinner phone date with Jeff. It worked out great because apparently it takes 30 minutes to cook an individual deep dish pizza. I ordered the Farmer’s Market. It was stuffed with Broccoli, spinach, peppers, tomatoes, eggplant…I don’t know what else but lot’s of veggies. Thanks Jeff for joining me at Uno’s !!

1 comment:

  1. No prob - but next time maybe I can eat too! Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete