Monday, March 9, 2009

Florida with the Grandparents and Sister

I didn’t have time to post the last couple of days because I was in Florida! I went down to visit my Grandma and Grandpa and Sister in Naples. My sister flew down from New York. My Grandparents were great as always. My grandpa spent a lot of time cooking. He made us skillet breakfasts one morning, made us sandwiches for lunch, cooked us dinner two nights, and, as always, appetizers for happy hour. My Grandma caught me up on what all was new in the extended family. We had fun relaxing in the sun, swimming in the pool, and walking on the beach. Grandpa and Grandma were great hosts.

The only bad thing was that my flight was delayed on the return. I ended up getting in on Monday morning instead of late Sunday night. I just went straight from the airport to work. This was good because I had a lot of work to catch up on from taking vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment