Saturday, November 17, 2012

The delimma of being sooo blessed!

I head to Osaka Japan in a couple days. Packing my suitcase has gotten me super excited!
As I was packing it also made me realize how blessed I am (I know I say that alot- but it's true!). Here is why- I have this dilemma as I pack. I have my Chicago team (Fleet Feet) racing things. I have my alma mater Calvin College racing things. I have my current Portland team racing things. All these groups support me and encourage me but I can't take three suitcases and wear three uniforms! Fleet Feet sent me some Nike's for my race, Calvin College emailed me saying they wanted to do a write up about my race, and Portland Running Company is my current running community who are all great. So many hats of love that I can draw upon! I'm so lucky to be in this pickle! Based on the fact that it is the Chicago Marathon that is paying for me to go to Osaka, I will try to represent Chicago with as much Chicago apparel as I can...but I will take my Calvin Grey, Portland Running Company shirt, and Fleet Feet shirt with me for pictures along the way!

1 comment: