Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Exploring SF city


Jeff had a few more interviews this morning so I went out exploring again. I walked through a trendy street called Haight street- it was a very artsy- punky atmosphere. I then went to the Japanese Gardens and the Botanical Gardens. I then walked to Sunset Hill which is where many of the medical students live. I found a good Vietnam bakery that I stopped at for lunch. From there I walked to Castro street which a unique area- lot’s of rainbows. From there I went to Mission street and went to 4 thrift stores. I really liked the Mission district. There was a lot of murals and there was a lot of energy on the street. After that I walked home. When Jeff got home he wanted to go for a run so we went on another great run to the beach. After our run we took the BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) to my Aunt Lynn and Uncle Mike’s house. They took us out for Mexican food and we had a great time with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment