Saturday, August 7, 2010

Trip to GR for Haagsma wedding






I left on Friday evening with Mel and Laura to head to GR. The trip went smoothly. We got in late and went right to bed. It was fun to chat with Mel and Laura.

On Saturday I went for a run around Reed's lake to do my LTV (the workout I explained in another entry). I am pleased to announce that I upped my LTV distance from 4 miles to 7 miles!! That was exciting.

Okay now to the important part of this post HAAGSMA'S wedding... I had a great time! It was so fun to see people that I hadn't seen in a VERY long time (such as Calah, Jon Gries, and Diemer (to name a few). Here are a few highlights from Kristin's wedding-
1. Her place card numbers were bib numbers (I thought that was very clever)
2. The first dance- absolutely hilarious. Kristin and George had a whole choreographed dance and the whole wedding party jumped in.
3. Playing bean bags with Anika
4. George's Grandma trying to teach people Irish dancing.

It's the little touches that make you remember someones wedding. I hope I can think of little thinks that will make my wedding me!

Thanks for the great party Kristin!!

2 comments:

  1. Yo C!! better get a move on, we're waiting on the edges of our seats here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha- The only pictures I have from the wedding will be posted shortly (hold your breath for that one...hint you are in one of them :)

    ReplyDelete