Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Miles and Trials: Running Towards 2012

Hi All,
Don't forget to check out the film that I am part of every now and then. There are a few new posts:
http://wendycitypro.com/film-trailers/ Also- my new roommate is Alona. Check out her introductory trailer if you want to know more about her.

I had a really busy week of job shadowing, volunteering, babysitting, and getting ready to move to a different apartment. However, I did have a relaxing Saturday where I started and finished a scrapbook from Jeff and my Utah trip, watched the movie Precious, and had breakfast with some friends.

3 comments:

  1. Hi C! Glad you've begun a blog. I'm thrilled that you've agreed to be a part of the film (and you'll be in it more than "every now and then." xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were moving! Is it far from your current place?

    (Guess that messes up my never-spoken idea of becoming your roommate myself. Or maybe it's the ring on your finger that does that...)

    Also, this documentary looks cool!!! Make it to the Olympics Christina. I've always wanted to visit London, you know.

    Wow, maybe I should just write an email. :)

    ReplyDelete