Friday, June 11, 2010

great news!

Today I got a letter that said I passed the Fundamentals of Engineering test! horary! I also received my last two letters of recommendation for the Northwestern Prosthetics program so I turned in my application, essay, and letters. That felt great! However now I am sick. It was like my body and mind relaxed and therefore all the exhaustion and stress was released in the form of a bad sore throat. Pretty smart of my body to keep me going strong until everything was finished. This week was the first week of my Psychology class as well and today I will leave for a wedding in Michigan. The only thing that is left is finding a new roommate by July. I am excited to have a little more relaxed July and to have more energy for running and racing and hanging out with friends and MY FIANCE! : )

Tomorrow I am doing the Brian Diemer run in Michigan. Don’t expect anything good from me but I am excited to race with Calvin College friends and also for the extremely good competition at that race. My goal: Beat Coach Diemer : )

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Christina! That is great news. Now rest up :)

    ReplyDelete