Thursday, March 3, 2011

oops...

I don't want to have to admit this but it is kind of funny so I feel I should share. Well a couple weeks ago there was a really cold day and I decided to run on the treadmill. I don't run on the treadmill very often and today I was supposed to do mile repeats so I was very focused. There were other treadmills open but this guy with arms the size of my legs decided to go on the treadmill right next to me..urg Oh well. As I started my repeat I completely zoned out and was just focusing on my workout and I forgot that I was inside (don't ask me how I can forget something as obvious as that!) and like I would do outside as I start to breath harder I clear my throat and turn to the side and spit! YES! I spat on the guy next to me! Talk about embarrassing!!! I think I better stick to running outdoors from now on :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG, hilarious! At least you didn't do a "farmer blow" on him. (Ask Heather about how to do those - she's mastered the technique).

    ReplyDelete