Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Daily schedule

So I have only been writing about the special fun events but I thought I would give you a glimpse to everyday life. I just started Northwestern's Prosthetics Program and I love it! However, I am still working for GE and training for the Eugene marathon, and planning my wedding...so life is BUSY! A typical day is work 6-12, clinical hours 12-4, study 4-6, run 6-7:30, talk to Jeff 8-9...One= the days when I don't work (it's shift schedule so I work 4 days- off 4 days) I watch lecture videos and catch up on school. This is for sure the most busy I have ever been! Sometimes it is frustrating because I don't feel like I am doing anything as well as I could be if I could just focus on one thing but I don't know what I would cut out. Money is always useful, school is a must, wedding- no way!, running...well that keeps me sane : )

No comments:

Post a Comment